Professional Notary Network
MCI is looking to expand our network of experienced loan closing professionals who have a passion for providing best-in-class service. Ideal candidates will meet and maintain the qualifications outlined below.
Qualifications of an MCI Notary/Closing Professional:
- Minimum 1 year as a commissioned Notary. Commission must be in good standing with your state.
- NNA Certified Signing Agent.
- Maintain a minimum of $100,000 E&O Insurance.
- Yearly background check through the NNA-Backgrounds Online, Sterling or Crimcheck.
- Minimum of 500 completed closings in the role of Signing Agent. (Not including closings as a Realtor/Loan Officer or signings related to general notary work)
- Trained & experienced closing purchase transactions in a Title/Real Estate office is preferred.
- Proficient with and fully compliant with the SPW Signing Agent Code of Conduct.
- Maintain a Snapdocs Verified profile.
- Professional communication at all times.
Expectations of an MCI Notary/Closing Professional:
- Must remain current with your state notary laws and continue to monitor any changes.
- Detailed and professional communication, and with all parties to a transaction is essential.
- Reads and follows all written instructions.
- Has a through understanding of the documents.
- Provides the signers with an informed presentation of each document in the package.
- Maintain a team player perspective – while we each work independently, we operate as a team towards the same goal, a successful closing, and a HAPPY client!
Individuals that meet these qualifications are welcome to complete and submit the MCI Vendor Application. Qualified candidates may receive an email request for an interview that includes a sample closing presentation.
**Please allow up to 14 days to process your application and verify credentials.**
Create a Snapdocs Profile
MCI utilizes the Snapdocs platform to assign all closing appointments. If you do not have a Snapdocs profile, then click the link below to get started.
Once you have completed your profile on Snapdocs, then proceed to complete the Application and Vendor Agreement below.
If you are a current Notary, click to complete our
Notary Application and Vendor Agreement.