Professional Notary Network
MCI is looking to expand our network of experienced loan closing professionals who have a passion for providing best-in-class service. Ideal candidates will meet and maintain the qualifications outlined below.
Qualifications and expectations of an MCI Notary/Closing Professional:
- Minimum of 1 year as a Commissioned Notary. Commission must be in good standing with your state.
- Must be proficient with your states Notary laws and continue to monitor any changes.
- Maintain yearly NNA Certified Signing Agent status.
- At least 1 year as a Closing Professional and a minimum of 500 completed closings.
- Experience with closing in-office (Title or Real Estate) Purchase transactions preferred.
- Proficient in and fully compliant with the SPW Signing Agent Code of Conduct.
- Maintain a minimum of $100,000 E & O Insurance coverage.
- Yearly background check through the NNA, Sterling or Crimcheck.
- Maintain a Snapdocs Verified profile with a minimum rating of 4.5.
- Consistent detailed and professional communication with all parties to a transaction.
- Detail oriented and follows all written instructions.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the documents contained in a closing package.
- Provide a thorough and informed presentation of all documents in the package to the signers.
- Team player perspective – while we each work independently, we operate as a team towards the same goal, a successful closing, and a HAPPY client!
Individuals that meet these qualifications are welcome to complete and submit the MCI Vendor Application. Qualified candidates may receive an email request for an interview that includes a sample closing presentation.
**Please allow up to 14 days to process your application and verify credentials.**
Create a Snapdocs Profile
MCI utilizes the Snapdocs platform to assign all closing appointments. If you do not have a Snapdocs profile, then click the link below to get started.
Once you have completed your profile on Snapdocs, then proceed to complete the Application and Vendor Agreement below.
If you are a current Notary, click to complete our
Notary Application and Vendor Agreement.