Professional Notary Network
MCI is looking to expand our network of experienced loan closing professionals who have a passion for providing best-in-class service. Ideal candidates will meet and maintain the qualifications outlined below.
Qualifications and expectations of an MCI Preferred Notary:
- A minimum of 1 year as a Notary Signing Agent with 500 completed closings OR 2.5 years of direct industry related employment experience and 200+ closed transactions as a Notary Signing Agent.
- Experience closing in-office (Title or Real Estate) Purchase transactions.
- Fully compliant with the SPW Signing Agent Code of Conduct.
- Maintains a minimum of $50,000 E&O Insurance.
- Yearly background check through the NNA, Sterling or Crimcheck
- Maintains a Snapdocs Verified profile. If you do not have a Snapdocs profile, see the registration link below to get started.
- Demonstrates consistent, detailed communication with all parties to a transaction.
- Detail oriented and complies with written instructions.
- Thorough and informed presentation of all documents in the package.
- Team player perspective – while we each work independently, we operate as a team towards the same goal, a successful closing, and a HAPPY client!
We invite individuals that meet these qualifications, to submit a completed MCI Vendor Application. Provided your credentials meet our requirement threshold, you will receive an email inviting you to schedule an interview and sample closing presentation.
**Allow up to 10 days for our team to process your application and verify credentials.**
If you are new to the industry and looking for a reputable training course to get started, MCI highly recommends Notary2Pro.
Create a Snapdocs Profile
MCI utilizes the Snapdocs platform to assign all closing appointments. If you do not have a Snapdocs profile, then click the link below to get started.
Once you have completed your profile on Snapdocs, then proceed to complete the Application and Vendor Agreement below.
If you are a current Notary, click to complete our
Notary Application and Vendor Agreement.